Paul Greene con Walk The Weight Off: How To Jumpstart Your Weight Loss With The Simple Strain-Free Walking Program Anyone Can Do (English Edition)
Walk The Weight Off: How To Jumpstart Your Weight Loss With The Simple Strain-Free Walking Program Anyone Can Do
Are you looking for an exercise program that can be done almost anywhere and anytime? One that offers many health benefits including weight loss, lowered blood pressure and lower cholesterol without damaging joints or tendons? One that requires a minimum of equipment? That is suitable for all ages? You are probably aware that doctors recommend walking as the most basic form of exercise to achieve good health goals. That's why walking tracks have sprung up all over America in recent years. However, you may be less aware of one form of walking, called power walking, that provides benefits that are equal to, or possibly exceeding, the value of jogging. This book is an introduction to power walking. It covers everything you need to successfully launch into this life-changing exercise experience.
In Walk The Weight Off, you will learn:
- Six well-researched health benefits of power walking
- The types of walking courses and how to choose the best one for your purposes
- How to select the right clothing and equipment
- Five types of warm-up exercises that will improve the benefits and safety of your walk
- Some tips to be considered by beginners starting power walking
- Differences between beginner, intermediate and advanced power walking routines
- Ways to use a pedometer to increase your daily steps to 10,000
- About using a treadmill during bad weather
By the time you finish reading:
You will know everything necessary to begin and to succeed in a power walking regimen.
You will know how to track your progress using both smartphone and paper records.
Take action now.
Scroll to the top of the page. Click the BUY button.
Beginning reading this book. More importantly, start getting the benefits of power walking.